Free Grammar Checker

 

Free Grammar Checker

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Séréna yekpogni

Like most people, sometimes I do problems with grammar and spelling words.

Though I am not an expert with grammar and spelling words. Since I have been using the Free Grammar Checker, my grammar and spelling have improved.

I have been studying Accounting and Computerized Management at Ahuntsic College for over two years now. I could say that accounting can be summed up as being a discipline allowing to list all the movements of flows, the expenses and the receipts of a company. Later I would like to become an External Auditor.

Today I am going to show you how to use virtual writing editorial in a brilliant way.

So, just follow me step by step.

You will see how it easy to use the Free Grammar Checker.

The Problem

Being an external auditor means that I will have to work a lot with companies. I will have interactions with clients.

This could be a challenge since there are enough words related to the audit.

Since I am in the financial field as an external auditor, sometimes you may be asked to compose various types of written documents, such as memos, letters, and written financial statements. Writing in accounting is not limited to descriptive works, but also includes argumentative or analytical pieces.

Sometimes, it can be a challenge because there are a lot of complicated words related to accountancy and if I want accountants and colleagues to acknowledge my work, I need to write them correctly.

The Quest

Let’s open the website by adding a new tab in the address bar at the top of the screen in the middle, just type the URL which is virtual writing tutor.com.

In the top right corner of the screen there are some icons you probably recognized, so if you'd like to share the website on any social media you can. In the top left corner of the screen there is the Virtual Writing tutor logo. Just under the logo there are some instructions that explain to you how to use the website correctly. Just under the instruction is the navigation menu if you want to learn more about the website. Right in the middle of the screen is the text area where you actually write the text you want to check out or correct. Under the text area there is the example button which will give you some samples, the microphone and the speech buttons. They can be really useful when you either want to test your pronunciation or hear the correct way to pronounce a word.

The Solution

Especially in my field of study, I think the most important tool is a spelling checker because you can write a sentence which you want to have a financial letter. For example, the customer just paid his debts. Right away, you can see that there is a spelling mistake but if you click on the check spelling submit button, the misspelled words will be underlined in read. Just go up and click on the right click of the mouse to see suggestions. When you click on the check grammar button it will tell you how many words you have, how many mistakes you have, and it will calculate the error density for you. In this situation, since I had no grammar mistakes but only spelling mistakes it still tells me that there's a possibility of a spelling mistake in case, I am still not sure.

The Conclusion

Also, this website can be useful and if I'm not sure about how to pronounce a word, I'll just type it in the text area and click on the speech button and it will tell me the good pronunciation. Moreover, I know how to pronounce complex words and also how to correctly write the complicated words that are related to the accountability.

So that's how this website works. I hope it helped and I hope you will use it wisely because it is really useful. Have a nice day and thanks for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 669

Total MP3 length: 03:47

Target structure count: 14

Error count: 3

Error density: 1%

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Accounting and management

Career Summary